ASPEK INDONESIA FORUM
Not logged in [Login - Register]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: From all accounts, yesterday’s Trollbeads event was a rousing success!
LeussinkHeidi

[*] posted on 19-11-2015 at 09:28 AM
From all accounts, yesterday’s Trollbeads event was a rousing success!

From all accounts, yesterday’s Trollbeads event was a rousing success!

From all accounts, pandora charms Trollbeads event was a rousing success! Especially the limited edition Trollbeads Day 2015 bead, which debuted to much positive feedback. I have not gotten mine yet, but hopefully it’s on the way now that the bead is available for online ordering. The company wanted to drive traffic to stores on their celebration day, but it made it difficult for those of us without a local dealer nearby. Anyhow, retailers still have some in stock although they are diminishing quickly.

pandora bracelets wonderfully diverse faceted pattern was designed by Lise Aagaard herself, “2015” is actually engraved on the core, and is priced at $56USD. I love the different shades of green, pink, blue, and black that can be seen in the glass. The amount of each shade varies greatly from bead to bead. If you like it, be sure to get it sooner rather than later as they’re disappearing fast! My recommended retailers are Trollbeads Delaware, Trollbeads Gallery, and Perlen. Did you participate in the event? Have you gotten this bead yet? I’d love to see pictures if you have (leave them below in the comments)!

Go To Top